Crash Game Guide | BC Originals
- Getting started with Crash at BC.Game Casino
- A guide to the BC.Game Crash Trenball - a new variant with different betting options
- Tips and Crash strategies to help you maximize your bankroll
- We’ve answered your frequently asked questions about Crash multiplier games
- BC.Game Crash Games - Classic and Trenball
- Classic Crash at BC.Game
- How to Play Classic Crash
- Crash Trenball
- How to Play Crash Trenball
- Crash Games Strategy
- BC.Game Crash Games - FAQs
BC.Game Crash Games - Classic and Trenball
Classic Crash at BC.Game
How to Play Classic Crash
- Log in to your account, then choose Casino and select BC Originals > Crash from the side menu.
- Enter your bet amount (real money only) and preset a cash-out value. The latter is optional.
- With that done, hit the green Bet button. Your Crash wager is now placed and ready for the next live round.
- As the dot sets off, the multiplier increases. The objective is to bank your winnings before the crash. If you don’t cash out in time, your stake is lost.
- Red - This bet wins if the crash happens before the multiplier reaches 2.00x. Therefore, the win range is 1.00x - 1.99x. The payout for the Red bet is 1.96x.
- Green - The Green bet pays 2x and it wins if the crash occurs at 2.00x or above.
- Moon - The third betting option is Moon. This bet wins if the crash occurs at 10.00x or above.
How to Play Crash Trenball
- The first step mirrors the one described above.
- Once the Crash game has loaded, tap on the toggle in the top-right corner to switch from Classic to Trenball.
- Enter your bet amount and click/tap the bet option (Red, Green, or Moon) that you want.
- When the next round begins, your wager will be active. If it wins, the payout is instantly credited to your balance.
Crash Games Strategy
- Early Cash Outs: The win probability percentages from Crash Trenball highlight that 50.50% of crashes happen before the multiplier reaches 2.00x. Therefore, the smart Crash strategy is to make early cash outs, usually ranging between 1.50 and 2.00x.
- Try Different Betting Systems: Crash is a superb game for players to use betting systems, such as Martingale, Fibonacci, and Paroli. However, it’s also possible to create hybrid betting strategies because of the different multipliers. For example, players should cash out at 2.00x with the classic Martingale system. Every time a bet loses, the bet amount is doubled. This means when you hit a win, you recoup all your losses and are in profit to the value of your initial bet. A hybrid system can be where you keep the stake the same but increase the cash-out point.
- Use Live Statistics: BC.Game Crash has live statistics that players can use to spot trends and patterns. Some players wait for a pattern to form, say 6 consecutive crashes under 2.00x, before betting. This is one of the best Crash strategies, but it requires a lot of patience because you aren’t betting all the time.
BC.Game Crash Games - FAQs
Can you play Crash for free at BC.Game?
No, BC Originals Crash doesn’t have a demo mode, so you cannot play it for free. However, the minimum bet amount is less than 1 cent, so you don’t have to break the bank to enjoy this game.
What is the Crash maximum payout?
What is the Crash maximum payout?
BC.Game Crash has a maximum payout of $1,000,000, according to the game information.
Is Classic Crash better than Crash Trenball?
I enjoy both variants, but it depends on your personal Crash strategy. If you want to aim for massive multipliers, the Classic variant is the best option. Alternatively, when using simple even-money betting strategies, Trenball is arguably better.
Epic 20,000x Limbo WinLow Stakes $0.75 Bet Produces Stellar $15,000 Limbo Win22 Feb 2024 Read More
$49K Hash Dice WinPlayer Collects $49,000 Payout on BC Originals Hash Dice23 Jan 2024 Read More
Plinko Max Win7-Figure Payout for Mighty 1,000x Plinko Max Win20 Dec 2023 Read More
$945,054 Plinko WinInsane $945,054.00 Plinko Win at BC.Game Casino08 Dec 2023 Read More