Bet on Horse & Dog Racing at BC.Game Sports
- BC.Game has added a racebook to its platform, allowing bettors to wager on dog and horse racing
- The platform boasts a watch and bet feature with hundreds of live races every month
- Action comes from all over the world, including the UK, Ireland, India, and Australia
- Benefit from our BC.Game promo code NEWBONUS to bet on horse racing today
- BC.Game - The Best Crypto-friendly Dog & Horse Racing Site
- Horse Racing at BC.Game
- Countries and Courses
- BC.Game Racing - Horse Betting Markets
- Bet Types
- Greyhound/Dog Racing
- Racing Post Form Guides & Data
- Live Streaming
- Go Racing with our BC.Game Racing Promo Code
BC.Game - The Best Crypto-friendly Dog & Horse Racing Site
Horse Racing at BC.Game
Countries and Courses
|United Kingdom||Carlisle, Catterick, Chelmsford, Epsom, Haydock, Kelso, Kempton, Leicester|
|Ireland||Galway, Laytown, Naas, Punchestown, Tramore|
|Australia||Bendigo, Geelong, Moe|
|United States||Belterra Park, Louisiana Downs, Philadephia, Prairie Meadow|
|Chile||Club Hipico, Valparaiso|
BC.Game Racing - Horse Betting Markets
- Board Price: These are the odds given at the time when you are viewing the card on each horse in the race. This is a bet on one horse to win (the race).
- Starting Price (SP): Instead of taking the board price, bettors can select “SP”. This is price that the horse starts the race at. Naturally, if the horse drifts in the market from when you viewed the board price, you get a better payout on the SP. Like the board price, the SP is also a wager on one horse to win.
- Each Way (EW): When you add a selection to your bet slip using either the board price or starting price, there is an EW check box. Tick this, and you can back the horse each way. The number of paid places for a given race is shown at the top of the card.
- Straight Forecast: With a straight forecast, you can bet on the exact finishing order of the first two or horses. Naturally, bettors get good odds for these bets because of their difficulty.
- Reverse Forecast: Instead of selecting ‘1’ or ‘2’, there’s an option to pick ‘Any’. When you have selected two ‘Any’ selections, it becomes a reverse forecast. This means that the chosen horses can finish in any order as long as they are first and second.
- Straight Tricast: The straight tricast is the same as a straight forecast but with three horses (instead of two). The order in which you select the horses on the race card is the order in which they must finish for this bet to pay out.
- Reverse Tricast: The reverse Tricast is the ‘Any’ option. Select three horses, and if they finish 1st, 2nd, and 3rd, in any order, the bet wins.
|Number of Horses on the Bet Slip||Available Bet Types|
|2||Single (2), Double|
|3||Single (3), Double (3), Treble, Patent, Trixie|
|4||Single (4), Double (6), Trebles (4), Yankee, Lucky 15|
|5||Single (5), Double (10), Trebles (10), Super Yankee, Lucky 31|
|6||Single (6), Double (15), Trebles (20), Heinz, Lucky 63|
Racing Post Form Guides & Data
Go Racing with our BC.Game Racing Promo Code
- Go to BC.Game through this link.
- Click Sign Up and complete the registration form.
- While signing up, enter our BC.Game code NEWBONUS when prompted.
- Click on Deposit and select your preferred payment method.
- Most payment options are instant. You’ll get the bonus credited to your account automatically, so you can start betting.
BC.Game Racing - FAQs
How do you bet on horse racing at BC.Game?
Navigate to the racing section of the platform. There is a quick view of the next three races, or you can use the side menu to find a specific upcoming race. After selecting the race you want to bet on, simply click on the horse you want to win. It’ll be added to your bet slip where you can enter the stake before placing the bet.
How to pick the winning horse in a race?
If it was easy to pick the winning horse in every race, the bookmakers would soon go out of business. The reality, like with all forms of sports betting, is that nothing is guaranteed.
With that said, it’s possible to improve your bet selections through diligent and thorough research. There are no shortcuts; the more time you spend gathering information and knowledge, the better your selections will become.
Can I watch live horse racing on BC.Game?
Absolutely, yes. BC.Game streams hundreds of races every week from all over the world. This allows bettors to bet and watch. Furthermore, most races come with official commentary, so you can listen to what the experts think before finalizing your selections.
Do the favorites always win in a horse race?
The short answer is no, favorties do not always win horse races. Of course, a particular horse is favorite for a reason, which is usually related to its form. However, there are many other factors to consider, such as the course, distance, quality of the field, the jockey, and the weather (going).
What are the best horse races to bet on at BC.Game?
BC.Game offers horse racing from all over the world. You can bet on all the best UK races, including the Derby, Grand National, and the Cheltenham Gold Cup. Alternatively, there’s the Kentucky Derby, Melbourne Cup, and the Everest, among others.
€100K Wealth SeekersWin a Share of €100,000 - Wealth Seekers Extravaganza13 Nov 2023 Read More
$1M Drops & Wins$1,000,000 Drops & Wins at BC.Game18 Jul 2023 Read More
€70K Twilight Triumph€70,000 Twilight Triumph - Live Now at BC.Game19 Nov 2023 Read More
EARN DOUBLE XPGet Double XP on All BC.Game Sports Bets18 Jul 2023 Read More